The Global Vascular Patches Market Research Report Forecast 2022-2027 provides the industry overview along with the growth analysis, historical and projected estimations, revenue, and supply data. The research study is a valuable source of insightful data for all the business strategies. An in-depth depiction of the value chain and the distribution channel is provided in this study by the industry professionals. The Vascular Patches Industry study provides detailed information regarding the scope and application of the market, which helps in better understanding of the market.
The global vascular patches market is projected to reach USD 517 million by 2027 from USD 353 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 7.9%. The vascular patches market is driven by the growing geriatric population and subsequent prevalence of vascular diseases and rise in the number of cardiovascular surgeries worldwide.
Get a Sample of Vascular Patches Market: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=176813375
Vascular Patches Key Market Players:
The top players in vascular patches market are LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (US), Baxter International, Inc. (US) and W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US). These players lead the market because of their extensive product portfolios. These players have also invested in organic strategies such as acquisition, increased production capacity, and other growth strategies to maintain their market shares.
Baxter International, Inc. (US) was the largest player in 2021, with a 15-18% share. Baxter International, Inc. offers the VASCU-GUARD Peripheral Vascular Patch. The company has a strong geographic presence across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East & Africa. The company derives most of its revenues from the US.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (US) manufactures XenoSure Biologic Patch, a high-quality bovine pericardium patch for precise closure during endarterectomy and vascular reconstruction procedures. The company has undertaken inorganic strategies to strengthen its position in the vascular patches market. In July 2020, LeMaitre Vascular acquired Artegraft’s manufacturing facility in North Brunswick, US. The acquisition has enabled the company to strengthen its biologic vascular patches market offering.
- L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US) held the third position in the vascular patches market in 2021. The company offers synthetic vascular patches in the market. The company’s portfolio includes surgical meshes, vascular grafts, sutures, endovascular and interventional devices, and staple line reinforcement materials. With more than 45 million devices implanted worldwide, the company is among the world’s leaders in membrane technology and biomaterials.
The major objectives of this statistical surveying report are to conduct and provide a comprehensive analysis of the market growth rates, size, share, price, volume, value, revenue, and market development, as well as the market dynamics and factors affecting the growth and development of the global Vascular Patches market. The report also takes into consideration the restraints and the potential threats with regards to the major market suppliers, as well as the drug and medical devices manufacturers, in the local and regional markets.
Get a PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=176813375
The global market for Vascular Patches is highly competitive with the key industry competitors focusing particularly on the surgical advancements for chronic disorders at reasonable prices. Major manufacturers of the Vascular Patches market are investing in mergers & acquisitions to increase their revenue share and expand their product portfolio.
This report has segmented the global vascular patches market based on product type, end user type, and region.
- Biologic Vascular Patches
- Synthetic Vascular Patches
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Open Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Bypass Surgery
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Other Applications
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Reasons to Buy:
- Envision the composition of the Vascular Patches Market, in terms of the different applications of the Vascular Patches Industry, underlining the major industry resources and players.
- Examine the product pipeline and study by stage of the disease, molecule target, with a granulated breakdown across key symptoms.
- Understand the growth in the number of Vascular Patches Market and market revenue for the market globally and across the key players and market segments.
- Study the market in terms of the generic and premium product revenue.
- Determine commercial opportunities in the Vascular Patches Market sales scenario by analyzing trends in authorizing and co-development deals.