Somehow in between shopping for everything in your bridal trousseau, we often ignore one thing or the other. Most of the time it is your wedding jewellery. What you are going to wear and how you are going to. Among these, you also pay last attention to your hairdo. No matter what you do, your jewellery with your hairdo plays a major role. From the very first Ganesh puja to your reception, all the eyes are gorging on you, your bridal outfit, bridal jewellery, to makeup to hair. You do not want to have any slips on it. You can’t let others decide for the queen that you are!
Thus, to make your whole bridal trousseau shopping easier we have got you for the main thing that you also might need assistance with. Here we have enlisted some of the very best-selling wedding jewellery and hair accessories.
- Pearl hair pin: gold or silver metal U pins with faux pearl embedded are your elegant but classy choice. If you want to go with a voluminous braid, this is your option. For a little bit of spice, you can also go for meenakari work hair pins to go for that royal princess.
And my personal choice is for flowers embedded in Upin for your Mehendi ceremony. With all the beautiful smell of henna integrated with the earthy smell of flowers. You ought to go “ oo laal aa”.
- Bun chains- can anything be more dainty and opulent? This gives you the Arabian princess bride. Thin strings integrated with stones co-joined together, putting over a layer on your hair-do. This hair accessory gives you the very option to go without the veil and show off your gorgeous hair.
3- Floral bun rings- it’s a wedding, there ought to be flowers. And adding a bit of them to your whole look will never go wrong. In the end, it’s never going off-season thing. Whether it is putting them in your braids with pins or a hair ring around your bun or simply to the side, they add this bit of glamour that demands a chef’s kiss!
And Anushka Sharma did it! From a whole hairdo of roses for her D-day to reception with hydrangea in her reception. It’s nothing but chic!
- Matha Patti- integrated with detailed design, and a forehead band, it’s one of the most famous and on-demand bridal jewellery at the moment. It gives you that heavy look for you to make the statement.
You have all your options to work with this, starting from polki to meenakari to Kundan, integrate and choose exactly what you want.
Here is one of my personal favourite matha Patti that’s all about white and classic royalty.
- Maang tikka: for the simple and minimal bride, maang tikka is the ultimate choice. No matter what type you choose, a simple one with a single string or with detailed integrated work. I feel nobody can take place the jewellery set for the wedding
- SheeshPatti/ Sheesh Phool: Ever since Alia Bhatt chose this for her wedding, this will remain on trend for a while. not too plain and neither too heavy. It’s nothing but beautiful. A headband with intrinsic work wrapped around your crown part of the head. It’s the very definition of immaculate!
Well, Rent n Flaunt is one of the most trusted brands to rent the best designer jewellery online. Rent n F Each jewellery piece is of high maintenance and the best quality, no one will be able to suspect that it is ‘something borrowed. They have everything ranging from chokers, maharani haar, mang tika, matha Patti, hathphool etc. you name it, you will find it. Your one-stop destination to fulfil all your wedding dreams without any hassle!