There are many kinds of materials for handles, such as original wood carvings, but mainly stainless steel, zinc alloy, iron and aluminum alloy. Industrial handle materials are mainly stainless steel, zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, and nylon. Although the handle is small, it is indeed an indispensable accessory in life.
- Stainless steel, mostly straight round sticks, with a single style and a single color.
- The so-called “stainless steel” or “alloy steel” (actually called “zinc alloy” which is composed of a variety of metals) in the market is not easy to fade, and there are many styles, and the colors are mostly brushed nickel and bright chrome.
- Aluminum alloy handle, aluminum alloy has profile handles (mostly used in cabinet factories with production capacity) and small handles. This kind of handle has many styles, is economical and does not fade.
- Resin handles are mostly divided into reddish brown and white, but they are less used now.
- Plastic handle, the color and appearance of this kind of handle are good-looking, but the only disadvantage is that it is not practical and not strong.
- Ceramic handle, this kind of handle has many styles, good-looking and durable, and it is mostly used for antique and European-style decoration and is very popular.
Degol:Contact us about good quality and cheap furniture hardware and door hardware.
Please check our official website:https://www.degolhardware.com/
#doorhardware #doorstopper #doorlocks #doorbolt #doorhandle #floordrain #hardwarestore #hardware #furniturelegs #cylinder #mortiselock #doorbolt #doorcloser
#doorhook #doorhinge #furniturehandle #furniturehinge #furnitureleg #doorpullhandle
#glassdoorlock #windowhandle #windowhinge #windowlock #floorspring