Heart failure happens when the heart can not pump enough blood and oxygen to support your body’s organs. Heart failure is a serious issue, but it does not mean that the heart has stopped beating. However, it can be a serious problem, but it can be cured in a healthy way.
Dr. (Col) Monik Mehta is a renown and professional heart specialist doctor in Gurgaon. He is a heart specialist with more than 30 years of experience as a cardiologist. Healthy Hearts Gurgaon is well equipped with advanced medical technology to treat all kinds of severe heart diseases.
A Healthy Heart is a professional health care team that provides extensive cardiac care. Our qualified cardiologist has specialised in many areas to better serve your cardiac needs.
Symptoms of Heart Failure
Heart failure is interrelated with the kidney’s normal function of eliminating excess sodium and waste products from the body. Failure of the choked heart, the body retains more fluid. Besides this, there are more symptoms that can cause heart failure.
Some of them are:
• Breathing problems during daily activities
• Having trouble breathing while lying down or sleeping
• Increased weight with swelling of the feet, legs, ankles, and stomach
• General exhaustion and weakness
Several health conditions, your lifestyle, and your age and family history can increase your risk for heart disease and heart attack. These are called risk factors. About half of the population has at least one of the three key risk factors for heart disease: high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, and smoking.
Some risk factors cannot be controlled, such as your age or family history. But you can take steps to lower your risk by changing the factors you can control.
Ways to Recover from Heart Failure
Making changes in your lifestyle is one of the most important things you can do to prevent another heart attack, heart disease, and stroke. There are five things that a person diagnosed with a heart attack should do to improve their health and manage their heart failure.
• Medications: Be sure to follow your doctor’s and health care team’s medication instructions precisely. If you are not able to tolerate them , then just inform them instead of running from it.
• Activity: Stay active everyday. Do whatever you want to or need to do to make your body fit and strong. Regular physical activity will ease stress and depression, help control weight, and lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
• Choose Good Nutrition : Good nutrition will help control your weight, lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
One of the best things you can do for yourself is to get into a cardiac rehabilitation programme where everything you need to get and stay healthy is in one convenient location. One best thing you can do is to take advice from Dr Monik Mehta. He will treat you Through exercise training, education, and counselling to reduce stress, rehabilitation programmes are medically supervised to help you improve your health and well-being and change your lifestyle habits.
To Book an appointment with our Cardiologist:
Dr. Monik Mehta (MBBS, MD, DM, FACC)
Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiologist
24*7 Helpline No. +91-9873214382