With the emergence of newer technologies, there has been a rapid transformation in the way businesses run.
Prior to technological advancement, businesses used to operate manually using pen and paper. Now, businesses have tasted the effectiveness provided by the technology leading them to earn and expand more.
Apart from the businesses, customer behavior evolved to a large extent as well due to technology. Smartphones and internet services have given customers unparalleled convenience. A few clicks and a few minutes wait will get the item delivered straight to their doorsteps.
In short, we can say that businesses have to shift their focus from offline to online in order to survive and grow in this highly competitive market.
People, in this digital era, are busy to an extent that they weigh each second. Delivering what they need in minimum time is what a business needs to gain market share.
Providing customers with user-friendly apps so that they can explore the marketplace and, find and order the desired product in a few clicks shows that the businesses have tapped the market well.
As per the 2022 customer service research:
- 70% of customers would pay more if they knew the experience would be convenient
- 75% would switch companies if they found out a competitor was more convenient to do business with
- 68% say a convenient customer experience alone will make them return to a brand or company
- 80% are likely to recommend a brand or company to friends and family if it provides a convenient customer experience
Among the businesses, restaurant businesses are the most affected as the only way for them to grow is to go online. Customers now prefer to order online using the delivery apps rather than driving to the restaurants and waiting in the queue.
Customers placing their food orders online while at work, at home, or commuting shows the urgency with which the restaurants need to adapt to this new era of digitalization.
As per Statista, revenue in the online food delivery segment is projected to reach US$343.80bn in 2022.
To reap the benefits of the growing market, you need to launch your online restaurant delivery business using effective and reliable software.
An ideal delivery software must consist of the following fundamental components providing you with multiple benefits:
- User-friendly customer app with simple sign-up, instant push notifications, multiple payment options, and live-order tracking to provide customers with comfort and convenience.
- Merchant app for quick order processing and easy product control on the fly.
- Multilingual Driver app with GPS-powered map navigation for instant delivery
- Quick to load and responsive user website for swift order placement from any device
- Easy to manage admin panel to view and control the entire business flow
- Sales report and business analytics for you to move towards growth accordingly.
- In-built marketing tools like loyalty rewards, vouchers, etc. to facilitate your marketing needs
- Merchant panel for easy upload of products details and doing promotions like discounts and offers
- Inventory management to help you replenish stocks on time and prevent customers from switching your platform.
- Auto-confirmation of orders and auto-assignment of drivers via AUTOZOD to help you manage multiple orders at a time without being skipped or delayed.
- Auto-scaling for smooth performance of apps and websites.
- Easy to shift from a single vendor to a multi-vendor(or marketplace) set-up and vice versa.
Whether new or already in the market, get an efficient online restaurant delivery software to perform hyperlocal deliveries in minimum time and make your business grow.